Fortune roto control The Multi Bladder Air Shaft (Air expandable Shaft) is made of Aluminum Extrusion with steel journals shrink-fitted for High Torque capability.
It is assembled with a PU tube for longevity.
Multi bladder is very light and allows easy handling.
Easy and quick in-house maintenance.
One can mount core of any width as small as 4mm for slitter rewind.
Pipe: Normally Aluminum extrusion.
Lugs: Rubber high quality
Available Size :
- Suitable for core ID. 3“, and 6“ (metric size and special sizes also produced).
- Length as per your requirement.
- This is a very commonly used Air shaft.
- It mainly consists of slotted pipe, journals to suite users machine, lugs, rubber bladder and non-return valve.
- These types of Air Shafts are suitable for both unwinding and winding stages.
- It can accommodate single core, multi cores of the width more than 150 mm.
- Type of pipe material, lug material are decided based on duty conditions like load, speed and core material.
- The limitations are, it cannot take care of gauge variation or individual core speed variation since slippage is not achieved and core width less than 1 50 mm.